The #BrainLifeGoals campaign is an initiative of EFNA that aims to raise awareness of the impact of neurological disorders.
Sharing #LifeGoals has become a popular trend in social media. #LifeGoals are the often frivolous wishes people have – for example to own a designer handbag, meet a particular pop star or drive a Maserati. This campaign puts a new spin on the trend by instead sharing #BrainLifeGoals.
In support of this campaign, EFNA are offering grants, of €2,500 each, to 5 projects which best reflect the theme of the campaign, raise awareness and improve understanding of neurological disorder.
The submitted project must fulfill the following specific requirements:
- Be patient-driven
- Be patient-centred
- Respect the theme of the #BrainLifeGoals campaign
- Address the objectives of the Grant
- Be innovative
- Focus on European countries and be conducted in Europe
The project should:
- Be targeted at patients with neurological disorders
- Raise awareness of neurological disorder or improve patients’ quality of life
- Be innovative
- Involve a patient organisation (or patient organisations) in its development
- Involve a patient organisation (or patient organisations) in its implementation
- Be transferable to other countries and regions
- Be sustainable and have an impact in the long-term
- Have a defined deadline
- Have a well-defined implementation plan
Grants will be shared with registered non-profit EU/EEA-based organisations only. Therefore individual applicants should work on their project in association with an appropriately registered patient organisation at either National or European level.
A panel of judges will be formed to assess applications. The panel will be comprised of representatives of EFNA, project sponsors and a digital expert.
Deadline for application is June 14th 2019.