BY POSTING ON EUROPEAN FEDERATION OF NEUROLOGICAL ASSOCIATIONS [EFNA] WEB OR SOCIAL MEDIA SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
EFNA has opened a number of pages/profiles on social media sites for viewing content and/or videos and posting comments about (but not limited to) the services we offer, our activities, neurological disorders, ongoing projects, etc. These social media sites include (or may in future include) but are not limited to Twitter, Youtube, various blogs, bulletin boards and other user generated content sites (“Social Media Sites”).
You may not:
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business. Or endorse any products, services, medications, etc.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by EFNA in its sole discretion.
- Post any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions. This includes:
- linking to the websites of political candidates or parties or the use of the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns/issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes or post the same note more than once (“spam”)
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, copyright or publicity rights.
- Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit thefunctionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge orconsent.
- Reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media/Web Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Reserves the right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content – and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any EFNA purpose.
- Does not endorse any product, service, views or content displayed on our Social Media/Web sites.
- Acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet.
- Agree that you will indemnify EFNA against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
This policy may be updated at any time and without notice. Each time the user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern usage – effective upon posting. To remain in compliance, EFNA suggests that you review the policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such newterms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this policy.