Alongside our current art competition, EFNA are pleased to announce the launch of a colouring competition for children.
Download and colour in our colouring page for your chance to win great prizes. Add a message about why your brain is important. Mum or dad can help little ones with the writing part!
Winner of the kids’ category will receive some awesome ‘brainy’ goodies, with a plush toy, badge, keyring and stickers. Four runners up will each receive a badge, keyring and stickers.
The competition is open to anyone aged 12 or under, living in Europe. Entries will be judged based on a combination of the colouring and the accompanying written message. Full competition rules are available below.
Download the colouring page to get started
When you are ready you can submit your entry using the entry form here.
Looking for the adults’ art competition? Click here
- The competition is open to anyone aged 12 or under who is living in Europe.
- Participants must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
- The participant should submit a completed version of the colouring page provided by EFNA.
- Artwork must be submitted via the entry form.
- Artwork can be scanned or photographed, but should be a high-resolution .jpg (a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 6MB file-size).
- Entrants must provide their name, age, nationality, parent or guardian’s name and the parent or guardian’s email address.
- Each entry should include some text, starting with ‘My brain is important because…’ as shown on the colouring sheet. Parents can help small children with this part, but the message should come from them themselves!
- Entries submitted in a language other than English should include English translation.
- By submitting an artwork to EFNA the contestant agrees to grant EFNA, free of charge, the right to publish the artwork online and in other EFNA media.
- The contestant agrees to grant EFNA the right to publish the name, age, nationality and entry details provided with their entry.
- Closing date for entries is Monday, 7th December 2020 and all entries must be submitted electronically.
- The winning entries shall be announced in mid-January 2021.
- Only one entry may be submitted by each participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- EFNA reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules.
- An independent judging panel shall select the winner and runners up.
- All information submitted will be stored in accordance with EFNA’s Data Protection Policy.