Presenter: Saoirse Morgan, Health Policy Associate with Weber Shandwick
Duration: 25 mins total
In this module, we will be focusing on Horizon Europe, the EU’s research & innovation programme. Saoirse will provide you with a general overview of the programme, its budget and different types of actions, as well as the eligibility criteria for those based in the EU, but also in other regions. She will also present some relevant funding calls, explain how non-governmental organisations can apply and show you a concrete example of a project that was funded under the previous research programme, Horizon 2020.
So, whether you’re thinking of applying for Horizon Europe funding or you’re simply interested in how this programme works, then this module is for you!
By the end, you’ll have a solid understanding of how the programme works and what steps need to be taken in order to apply for funding.
How to apply
- EU Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal
- Partner Search
- Participation Register
- Horizon Europe National Contact Points
Other Useful Links
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing Horizon Europe
- Horizon Europe structure
- CORDIS (database where you can see the results of EU-funded projects since 1990)
- You can register in the EU Experts database at any time