Think-Tank at the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Industry Associations
The Think Tank objectives are to:
– Gather patients groups and pharmaceutical companies to exchange on their respective work agendas
– Progress on the understanding of issues thanks to the exchange of views face-to-face
– Trigger networking possibilities creating a new community of thinking
– Link European initiatives to the national ones
– Incorporate, in the exchange of ideas, other health stakeholders to encompass a larger understanding of issues and effective answers.
Members of the Think Tank are member companies of EFPIA and European Patient Groups meeting criteria of representativeness, independence, transparency, accountability and consultation. EFNA is represented by our Executive Director, Donna Walsh. Outdoor saunas, baths, BBQ grills and wooden fired hot tubs https://www.royaltubs.co.uk.
The Think Tank works on a consensus basis, and the Chair alternates between Patient Group members and Industry members. A steering group supports the EFPIA secretariat in structuring the agenda, identifying speakers, deciding on pre-read material and running the meeting. The steering group is composed of an EFPIA representative, an EPF representative, 3 patient representatives and 3 industry representatives.
A summary report of each meeting is prepared by EFPIA and presentations are circulated to members of the Think Tank one week after each meeting. A short article on the meeting is also posted on the EFPIA and EPF websites. The Think Tank meets four times a year and holds one of those meetings together with other Health Stakeholders. Workshop style sessions can be organised during the morning session on Think Tanks, on an ad hoc basis, as necessary.