The SIP 2017 symposium from the 7th and 9th of June 2017 will take place under the auspice of the agenda of the 2017 Maltese Presidency of the Council of the EU in Valletta, the capital of Malta. Inspired by the Maltese presidency “Structured Cooperation between Health Care Systems tackling the societal impact of pain!” has been chosen as the title for SIP 2017.
Experts from multiple disciplines will attend to follow-up on the Policy Recommendations from SIP 2016. Following topics will be discussed:
- Pain as a quality indicator for health systems
- Building platforms to address the societal impact of pain
- Impact of pain on labor and employment
- Challenges, models and lighthouses in pain policy
- Evolving concepts in the definition of chronic pain: a dynamic process
REGISTER HERE for SIP 2017 or follow the plenary sessions via life stream. Further information about the exciting program can be found on the SIP website.