The Value Added Medicines sector group of Medicines for Europe is happy to promote initiatives that put patients first.
The ‘Value Added Medicines Award 2019’ aims to reward two projects:
1) Initiatives/campaigns that aim to improve patient quality of life and/or adherence and/or demonstrate relevant value added benefits on existing treatments,
2) Scientific research/projects led by academics (including Master or PhD students)/healthcare professionals/developers that aim to improve existing treatment adherence and/or convenience and/or patients’ preferences and/or demonstrate relevant value added benefits for patients, in order to promote awareness and more initiatives and research in the areas mentioned above.
The project(s) will be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee, consisting of:
- Participants with recognised merit in a patients’ group/association at European level
- Participants with recognised merit in a healthcare professional group/society/research group at European level
- Participants with recognised merit in the healthcare field at European level
The reward of the ‘value added medicines award’ for each project will be €2,500 and a free pass for all Medicines for Europe conferences (6 conferences) in 2020.
Deadline: 30th September
The deadline for applications/receipt of works for the competition is on 23:59 CEST on 30 September 2019 and after the revision of the projects, the members of the evaluation committee will meet (in person or via teleconference) once/twice between October and November of 2019 to align and reach consensus on the projects that will win the award.
Read the full details and application information here