Win up to €500!
Adult and kids categories
Following EFNA’s successful #BrainLifeGoals photography competition earlier this year, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new art competition!
Create a drawing, painting, collage or digital illustration that represents your relationship with your brain. Your work might explore your hopes, your frustrations, or the day to day impact a neurological disorder has on your life.
The winner will be awarded €500 and four runners up (honourable mentions) will each be awarded a €125 prize.
Entries will be judged on both artistic merit and how well the artwork reflects the theme. Descriptions of the entries will be taken into consideration by our judges.
Work should be submitted digitally (using scan or photograph) in .jpg format. Full competition rules are available below.
The deadline for entry is Monday, 7 December 2020. Winners will be announced in mid-January 2021.
|Kids under 12 can enter our separate colouring competition. Winner of the kids’ category will receive an awesome ‘brain pack’, with a plush toy, badge, keyring and stickers. Four runners up will each receive a badge, keyring and stickers.
Find out more about the kids’ competition here.
- The competition is open to anyone living in Europe who is personally affected by a neurological disorder.
- Artwork should reflect the theme – ‘Me and my brain’.
- Artwork must be submitted via the entry form here.
- Artwork can be scanned or photographed, but should be a high-resolution .jpg (a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 6MB file-size).
- Artwork can be a drawing, painting, collage or digital.
- Entrants must provide their name, nationality and email address.
- Each entry must be entirely the original work of the contestant, must have a title and description.
- Entries submitted in a language other than English should include English translation.
- By submitting an artwork to EFNA the contestant agrees to grant EFNA, free of charge, the right to publish the artwork online and in other EFNA media.
- The contestant agrees to grant EFNA the right to publish the name, nationality and entry details provided with their entry.
- Closing date for entries is Monday, 7th December 2020 and all entries must be submitted electronically.
- The winning entries shall be announced in mid-January 2021.
- Entrants under 16 years of age, must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
- A maximum of three entries may be submitted by each participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- EFNA reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules.
- An independent judging panel shall select the winner and runners up.
- All information submitted will be stored in accordance with EFNA’s Data Protection Policy.